The Nexus of All Worlds
This is the House Rules that are not issued in the raw rules of Pathfinder, and that the group follows as a whole. This is also clarification on them as well.
1. Prestigious Points are involved in this game as well. Click on the link to see a more involved description.
2. Once per night or session, any PC has the ability to make a single re-roll on a d20 that has ended badly, or shall end badly. Please take into note that in order to re-roll, the DM must be told that the re-roll shall occur, before the initial roll is announced.
3. Any player who determines that they wish to play as their PC, the class known as Bard, must be musically inclined in real life. Meaning, if the bard is going to preform… so must the Player. It does not matter weather an instrument is played or a voice is used – music must happen.
4. If for some reason, you are not able to show up to game, please inform the DM somehow. Be it by phone call, e-mail, proxy by another player, or even carrier pigeon. This way, you will still receive half experience for the day that you are gone and your character will simply suffer from Lack-of-PC-ness disease and nothing horrid will happen to it. If for some reason, you manage to miss three games without anyone knowing what has happened, your character will, after suffering from lack of PC-ness, die a creative death.
5. Smoke signals are not appreciated.